Sell our products
If you have a furniture store or other furniture related business and want to distribute our products give us your information and a sales representative will contact you:
Company Name: International Upholstery Navarro, SL
Trade Name: Upholstery Navarro
Address: C / Santiago Ramón y Cajal, 19; 30510 Yecla (Murcia) Spain
Phone: +34 968 751 209
Fax: +34 968 719 149
e-Mail: [email protected]
Entered in the Register: Commercial Registry of Murcia, Volume 2994, Book 0, Folio 105, Section 8, Sheet MU-81, 602, 1st
In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 on Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and its implementing regulations, the manager of the website, in compliance with the provisions of art. 5 and 6 of the LOPD, inform all users of the website will provide or provide personal data, which must be incorporated into an automated file (“Gestión” and “Publicidad”) which is duly registered with the Agency Spanish data Protection registration number 2141551311 and XXXXXXXX respectively.
Users, by ticking the box, expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that your personal data is processed by the provider for the following purposes:
- Referral advertising commercial communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical, present or future, which enables commercial communication. Such communications will be related commercial products or services offered by the provider, as well as by reviewers or partners with which it had reached an agreement to promote trade among its clients. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. In any case, the commercial communication shall be made by the provider and will be for products and related services sector provider.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request is made by the user through any of the contact forms are made available to the user on the website of the company.
- Refer newsletter of the website.
- Maintain current and future business relationships.
The provider expressly informed and assures users that their personal data will not be disclosed under any circumstances to third party companies, and whenever to make any transfer of personal data, prior, express consent would be sought, informed, and unambiguous from the headlines.
All requested information through the website are mandatory, as are necessary to provide optimal customer service. If not provided all the data, the provider does not guarantee that the information and services provided are completely tailored to your needs.
The provider ensures the user in any case the exercise of rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition in the terms provided in the legislation. Therefore, in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 (Spain) on Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) may exercise their rights by sending a specific request, along with a copy of your ID card through the following means:
- E-Mail: [email protected]
- Fax: +34 968 719 149
- Mail: C / Santiago Ramón y Cajal, 19; PO Box 21; 30510 Yecla (Murcia) Spain.
Similarly, the user may unsubscribe from any of the subscription services provided by clicking the unsubscribe section of emails sent by the provider.
Similarly, the service provider has made the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and integrity of personal data that addresses measures and to avoid loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties.
The Website servers can automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it is connected to Internet. All this information is recorded in a file activity duly registered server that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain measurements only statistics that show the number of page impressions, number of visits to the web services the order of visits, the access point, etc..
The website uses security techniques generally accepted in the information industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all in order to prevent unauthorized access to data. To achieve these ends, the user / customer agrees that the provider obtain data for purposes of authentication for access control.