In Tapicerías Navarro, we have always been concerned about our role in society.
Therefore, we have established some basic principles that our organization must comply.
Comply with applicable law in the countries in which it operates, and international legislation where there is no appropriate legal development.
- Respecting human rights and, in particular rejecting child labour and forced or obliged.
- Promoting equal opportunity, non-discrimination and respect for diversity, promoting a safe and healthy environment.
- Respect for the environment, reducing environmental impact, defending biodiversity.
- Encourage openness and the free market rules, rejecting bribery or corruption, respecting the rules of free competition.
- Promoting socially responsible actions in our suppliers, through the processes of selection and recruitment.
- Promote communication channels with society to achieve a symphony corporate values and social expectations.
Our company works with various local and international NGOs. Performs various cultural and sports sponsorships including: theatre, book publications, festivals, football and running teams.