The Vary model is a massage armchair with electric system of two motors that will allow independent control of leg-rest and back-rest.
The seat cushion is of injected polyurethane foam with a density of 50 Kg/m3. The Vary armchair features the “Zero Gravity” system that will allow you to get the “Trendelenburg” position. In this position you will have the legs and the body on an inclined plane with the head lower than the feet, doing your blood circulation easier.
In addition, the best of this model is the choice of massage. The Vary could incorporate the “Advance” massage system, a multiple massage roller that simulates a “shiatsu” massage. It will allow three basic types of massage with adjustable intensity and pressure:
- The Tapping massage provides a perfectly coordinated, effective tapping to stimulate the muscles of the back.
- The Kneading massage with gentle circling movements that release tension in the neck and back. It can be combined simultaneously with Tapping to get more welfare.
- The Stretching massage stimulates circulation by vertical movements. This causes the muscles to stretch and release the pressure of the intervertebral discs.
It also features three automatic programs to work the part of the back that you need, whether upper, lower or the entire back:
- Vibration in leg-rest to facilitate the movement of such a conflict zone. Are dimmable.
- Parking function. This means that after finishing the massage session, the system retires for a perfect rest.
Width 74 cm.; Height 114 cm.; Depth: 95 cm.; Seat height 47 cm.